Research Assistant (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
M.Sc. in Quantitative Economics
Goethe University Frankfurt
House of Finance, Room 4.50
60629 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: + 49 (0)69 798 33837
Fax: + 49 (0)69 798 33907
- Monetary Economics
- Financial Economics
- Calculation of interest rate prescriptions for the Fed and the ECB
- "Forward guidance and 'lower for longer': The case of the ECB", with Volker Wieland, CEPR Discussion Paper 11117, 2016.
- "Designing QE to overcome the lower bound contraint on interest rates in a fiscally sound monetary union", with Leopold von Thadden, Work in Progress
- "The impact of constrained monetary policy on the fiscal multipliers on output and inflation", with Magdalena Lalik, Work in Progress
- "Optimal QE in a heterogeneous monetary union above the lower bound constraint", Work in Progress
- "Estimating the European Central Bank's 'Extended Period of Time'", with Volker Wieland, IMFS Working Paper Series No. 74, 2013.
- "Croatia facing challenges on the EU's doorstep", with Kevin Körner, Deutsche Bank Research, Research Briefing, June 2013.
- "Concepts and Measurements of Global Liquidity", De Nederlandsche Bank, Report, August 2011.