From the content:
- On June 1, the European Central Bank (ECB) celebrates its 25th anniversary. In several media contributions, Prof. Volker Wieland takes stock and addresses the current challenges in times of high inflation. The most important facts are summarized in a video, audio clip and podcast.
- Central bankers, financial market participants and academics discussed ways out of high inflation and monetary policy in uncertain times during our conference "The ECB and Its Watchers XXIII" on March 22. A summary of the conference and the discussions in video.
- A law dissertation supervised by IMFS Distinguished Professor Helmut Siekmann receives award
- Prof. Volker Wieland appointed Co-Chair of the Council for the Future of the Hessian Economy
- New IMFS Working Papers
- Listen to the IMFS events with Nouriel Roubini, John H. Cochrane and Joseph E. Gagnon on YouTube
To the newsletter
You want to receive our newsletter? Then you can sign up here.