- "The Euro Area Ascension of Bulgaria: A New Keynesian DSGE Analysis"
- "Taking Inequality into Account: A DSGE Analysis of Monetary Policy"
- "Physical Risks and Financial Vulnerabilities"
- "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rates - A High-Frequency Analysis of the Euro Area"
- "Bimetallism: Monetary Policy and Trade in 19th Century China"
- "Delphic and Odyssean Forward Guidance: Information Effects in Monetary
- "Macroeconomic Implications of Decarbonization"
- "Heterogeneous Agents in the New-Keynesian Model: Transmission Channels and Puzzles"
- "Disaster Risk and Asset Pricing"
- "Long-Run Risks and Asset Pricing in the Chinese Economy"
- "Risk Factors of Money Laundering in Virtual Currency and the Regulatory Response of the EU"
- "Model Analysis of the Pay-As-You-Go Pension System in Times of Demographic Change: A German Perspective"
- "Greater Financial Engagement and its Impact on Growth: The Case of Fintech in Latin America"